Big Block 454 Clone From Fast Tech£ or $6.6010.61
- Cheap as Chips
- Can be single, Dual or Quad Coil
- Great Air Flow Adjustement for Single, Dual or Quad Coil Builds
- Negative clamp makes all coils simpler and saves on wrapping your Kanthal around a small fiddley screw
- Great for both Cloud Chasers and Flovour
- Center Positive Pin Moves
Big Block 454 In Depth
The Big Block 454 clone from FastTech what can I say, well I did not expect much for $10.61 USD which is about £6.60 GBP, Well how wrong can you be.
Sturdy plain black box with Good quality hard felt separators.
Drip Tip, Atomizer, Spare O rings, Spare Screws, Mini Screw driver, Bit of rubbish coils and silica wick.
Building The Big Block 454 with Quad Coils.
I have build many Quad coils but this was defiantly made easier by the way the negative connection works on the deck with the metal ring that goes around all 4 negative securing screws, and the positive post having decent sized quad holes drilled into the center post. It is still a fiddly job but what do you expect with any quad coil build.
Well you can expect nice clouds if that is what you are into but also loads of flavour which you simply can argue with at this price point.
My Quick Blast Video…